About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Sunday, June 22, 2014

IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME.

It has been almost a year since I posted anything on this blog. A lot has happened since then and a lot has been going on. My youngest daughter has graduated from High School and she will be headed to college in the fall. My oldest daughter is studying mechanical engineering and she is is Wisconsin for the summer on an internship. My self I have been staying real busy as usual and I guess you can see that because I have not posted in a while. I am back now and will be posting again. I just want to say hi to everyone who reads my posts.

1 comment:

Coffeypot said...

Welcome back. Waiting...

Blog Archive