About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

RUNNING

Well It has been a while since I really got out and ran. So I started again last week and trying to run at least 2 days a week. I started easy and started at 3 miles and it was a booger. I had to stop quite a bit. So I made a goal to keep trying until I get the 3 miles in without stopping. Even though I am walking a little bit I am still doing it in good time. I usually listen to a podcast from Saddleback church while running so this way as I am exercising my body I am also exercising my mind and soul. I also have been doing a class on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and it is called boot camp and it just works out your whole body. It keeps your heart rate up the whole time you are there. It is a lot of fun and good for your body. Well that is what is going on with me so far this week. I hope you all have a great day.

No comments:

Blog Archive