About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

BAND OF BROTHERS

I don't know if you ever watched the miniseries Band of Brothers. I watched it once a long time ago and I broke it back out again and this time I have my wife watching it with me.It is funny how you have all these personalities in one place yet they all still get along like brothers. I don't know what it is but when you put that uniform on it just seems like everything just clicks. It seems weird but when you go off to a military school and you just meet a bunch of new guys and girls and we are all wearing the same uniform. Things just click and you have so much in common and it feels like you  have known each other for a long time. I guess that is why I look forward to drill, even though we only see eac other once a month we get together and it is like we never left each other. I really like my band of brothers that I serve with. I hope you have a band of brothers that you can call your own.

1 comment:

Coffeypot said...

I have no friends like my Blue Water Brothers from the Navy.

Blog Archive