About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Saturday, December 27, 2014

CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS.

   I think we all have traditions that we do on Christmas. One of ours is going to the movies. We do not do it on Christmas day but the days after. This year we went out and seen the movie "Night at the Museum." It was a good movie and I am glad we started this tradition. We always try to find a fun movie to see, nothing real serious but something we can laugh at.

   I remember going out one year and there really was not much to see so we watched the Chipmunk movie. I guess you can say we were desperate that day. It is always fun to start something and keep it going. I do not remember how long ago we started this but I am glad we did. We all have different movies that we would like to see but we all end up voting on the one that will make us laugh.

   Well I hope everyone had a good Christmas and you did not have to take much back. If you had family come in make sure you enjoy them and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Blog Archive