About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Friday, January 9, 2015

FRIDAY

Well this is the last day of our first full week back to work. This actually means that the holidays are over and the next holiday I believe is Memorial day. It is a long ways away but we have something to look forward too. I guess when you have been at a job as long as I have (24 years) it is just another week.

I think the thing I look forward to the most is the planning for future vacations. I get 4 weeks vacation a year and I will guarantee you this that I use everyone of those day. We have to or we use them so I make sure they get used.

The one vacation I put in for is a family vacation this summer. The whole family will be together so we are taking advantage of it. My girls are getting older and seem to be going there different ways. This summer might be our last summer that we are all together. So with that said we are going to spend it together and I look forward to it.

So far this first full week has been productive but slow in a way too. I did get back into the swing of being back at the gym since it was closed over the Christmas holiday. I am hoping the rest of year does get more productive but not too crazy as it seems it does. Well let me get going so I can finish this week right and head to work.

2 comments:

Coffeypot said...

Wait a minute. MLK birthday is coming up on the 15th. You aren't taking off in honor? Yeah! Me either.

Renee said...

Happy New Year friend!! I hope this year brings you and your family amazing memories used in your vacations!

Blog Archive