About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Sunday, October 2, 2016

GETTING CLOSER

Well election day is right around the corner and we still have no one to vote for. I think it is a shame that what we have to choose from is Hillary and Trump. We have so many smart people in this world and this is what we come down too. I know I don't want to vote for Hillary and I won't but I also don't want to vote for Trump. I brought this up to some people that I respect and they gave me some good advise. I still need to go out and vote because there are some good people running for our local elections. When it comes down to it I need to keep good people in the Senate and in the House. I guess as of right now I will vote for local people running and not cast a ballot for the presidency. I know this might get a lot of flack but it is my vote. I think if either one of these two people win this election we will be in a world of hurt in this country. But being a soldier I have to respect the position of the presidency and not the person. So who are you voting for?

1 comment:

Renee said...

Oh, goodness....we are in a pickle with this next vote. I just cannot, in good conscience, vote for either -so I won't. Like you I will be voting but not for presidency. I wish we could start all over again with the election season. Rich and I now live on TN....south of you, and we really trying to get a handle on state and local issues.

Blog Archive